Friday, May 26, 2006

Somnera to the Rescue

Uh oh, ay Johnny? I left my Ambien in Philly. What's an insomniac to do?. Fortunately, I still had some samples of Somnera left in briefcase. Now I'd tried Somnera before, and I found that it produced one of the most restful night's sleep I've ever had. This was, however, in my own comfy bed, after a busy, active day. How would Somnera work on the road, in an unfamiliar city, in a motel bed? Extraordinarily well actually. I took one of my Somnera and followed the relaxation strategy from the website. The next thing I knew the sun was shining through the polyester curtains and my wake-up call was ringing on the bedside table. I woke up feeling very refreshed, rested and wide-awake. I experienced none of the morning side effects of Ambien, Sonata, Lunesta, or the Benzodiazepines. As far as I was concerned, this was the ultimate victory for Somnera. Like many people, I find sleeping in a strange bed uncomfortable. The linens are crunchy and those ridiculous heavy comforters crush my toes. Despite my discomfort and my anxiety at having left my Ambien at home, Somnera was able to come through and deliver exactly what they promised: a good night's sleep.

No comments: