Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Taste of the Next Wave

Howdy sleepers. Because of my scientific credentials and position in the sleep research field, I am often asked to evaluate new sleeping pills for insomnia. I've been given Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata, Valium and all manner of benzodiazepines. What have I learned in all my years of examination? One thing I've learned time and time again is the importance of a good night's rest. There are many ways to achieve this. The sleeping pills mentioned above are one way. Other ways include increasing your activity level and getting some sunshine on your face. The truth is there is no substitute for natural sleep. Taking Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata, Valium or other sedative-hypnotics may be a short term fix but they cannot restore natural sleep. For a return to natural sleep turn to Somnera. The active ingredients in Somnera are proven to both induce sleep with acute use and to return natural sleep cycles with continued use. So to all you troubled sleepers out there... stand by for the next wave.

No comments: